1. The meaning of the Trinity
Do they know what the “Trinity” means? The Trinity means that God the Father carries out the work of salvation with a different name in each age, the age of the Father, the age of the Son and the age of the Holy Spirit, but He is one God in nature. In other words, if we go back to the time before the Creation, there were not three different beings?the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, but God the Father existed.
2. Our Mother existed even before the Creation
Heavenly Mother is not God who has suddenly appeared in this age. Even before the Creation, God the Mother was with God the Father.
- Ge 1:26-27 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness . . .” . . . in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Since “male” and “female” were created in God’s image, it is certain that God of male image and God of female image existed. We call God of male image “God the Father”, and God of female image “God the Mother”.
- Mt 6:9 “This, then, is how you should pray: ” ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
- Gal 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.
And the reason that the word “Elohim,” which is a plural term for God, was often used is because God the Father and God the Mother exist. That’s why God did not say, “in my image,” but “in our image.”
3. Father and Mother have come as the Holy Spirit and the Bride to complete the gospel work
Even before the creation of the world, God existed as Elohim, that is, God the Father and God the Mother. However, in order to complete the gospel work on this earth, God the Father and God the Mother are prophesied to come in the flesh as the “Holy Spirit” and the “Bride” in the age of the Holy Spirit, and give Their children the water of life for eternal life.
- Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
Whoever is thirsty must go to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, “the Holy Spirit and the Bride,” to receive eternal life by receiving the water of life from Them. To believe in God the Mother is not to deny the Trinity. Therefore, their insistence, “Believing in Heavenly Mother is to deny the Trinity,” is a lie and contrary to the teachings of the Bible.
Click → about Heavenly Mother