wmscog

-Text-

This campaign has been practice out on 31 January, 2011. People showed their love for coming Christ through the cleaning practice for Cliford and Manchester. The participants are 80 members of World Mission Society Church of God.
Yesterday the campaign ran for Market Street, Bury. All members took part in the cleaning process. They went through the streets and clean the garbage stuff like paper, non useful items, bottles, cans and all rubbish stuff.They decided to take actions for the reported areas in future for cleaning. They took responsibility to make area clean on their own.
The theme of the campaign came after 29 January Festival in China Town when festival celebrations end with huge mess of debris in streets and Manchester areas.
As the Church of God is practicing the love of coming Christ so they realized their duty to clean the mess. Church member provide the services for cleaning the whole area before the arrival of Christ. The members decide to clean up the whole Manchester until it get clean. They chose sunday for this cleaning practice in future.

100 members of World Mission Society Church of God in Manchester cleaned the area of Ordsall in Salford. This land does not own by council and was not cleaned since a long time. It’s a residential area although so people cleaned it up.
They also cleaned whole Elmira way, back to esco and Fit City Ordsall. This was done on 29 of January. They collected 150 litters plus bulk rubbish such as woods, plastic, bottles etc. The whole effort was made for the appreciation of the Christ.
Sometimes the efforts just made you represent in a better way. They could hire a commercial cleaning company services for it. The company got good order and people get rest, but it would not show their love for the Christ. This act show that they do care , respect and love him.

Click view →?http://digg.com

Did you like this? Share it:
Clean-up Campaign in Market Street, Bury-wmscog

0 thoughts on “Clean Up Campaign in Manchester and Cliford for Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong

• February 27, 2012 at 10:14 am

Thanks to Elohim God!!
    Every people want to be loved by their neighbours. However, it’s very difficult, nowadays!
    This cleanup campaign came into practice by the help of Elohim God.
    In my home country, there was also cleanup campaign last year for the preparing the Passover.
    This year, I’ll try to take part in cleanup campaign with my family.
    I hope that every people in the whole world come to feel the love of Elohim God.

• February 28, 2012 at 7:39 am

It impressed me that the whole effort was made for the appreciation of the Christ.

• February 29, 2012 at 4:57 am

I’m impressed that the member of Church of God are willing to clean the areas giving up their rest time.
    I hope the more people know the love of the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother that they are trying to show and deliver.

• March 21, 2012 at 1:29 pm

I’m impressed,too. and I want to know the love of second coming Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

• March 26, 2012 at 4:29 pm

If you keep the Passover, u can realize the love of Elohim God.
        God bless you 🙂

• March 1, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother!!
    I’m a member of WMSCOG.
    This press contains very important message for the world!!
    As you read, this reported about Christ Ahnsahnghong and World Mission Society Church of God.
    This kind of movement cannot be done for themselves as you know.
    Members of WMSCOG realized the true love of Elohim God, God the Father and God the Mother.
    And, all of them knows Elohim God’s wish of gathering heavenly lost children containg you!!
    How about trying to learn about Elohim God??

• March 4, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Good!!
    As reported, World Mission Society Church of God is practicing the love of Elohim God, God the Father and God the Mother.
    I hope that through this campaign many people come to know about WMSCOG which believes in Elohim God.
    A few days later in my country, I am also about to participate in cleanup campaign for preparing the Passover.
    Have you ever kept the Passover of the New Covenant, the only way for the forgiveness of sins(Mt 26:17~28)??

• March 21, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Glory to Elohim God!!
    As you read, WMSCOG is doing various voluntary activities all over the world, practicing the love of Elohim God.
    I also took part in blood donation last month in my country.