1. Church history posted on the NCPCOG’s website
After Christ Ahnsahnghong left this world in 1985, they established their churches in Ansan in 1986 and in Songpa in 2005 nearly two decades after. Now only five churches they established in 27 years after Father ascended.
What does the fact that they established only five churches, to say nothing about preaching abroad, mean? It means that their church is dead.
At Jesus’ first coming, the early Church achieved amazing results of the gospel by establishing many churches in various places of Rome as well as in Judah in the blessing of the Holy Spirit which they received on the Pentecost after Jesus ascended into heaven.
At His second coming, our Church [World Mission Society Church of God] has also accomplished a great work of the gospel after Father left; we have established 2,200 Churches in about 150 countries of the world with the help of Mother’s endless love and sacrifice and the blessing of the Holy Spirit of latter rain.
Then, which church is the true church established by Father Ahnsahnghong and led by Him? Although we do not discuss other matters, the answer is clear. Father left 27 years ago, but they have not practiced the mission to lead God’s people from Babylon to Zion and to preach the gospel to all people of the world.
In the last book of Father, “The Bridegroom Was a Long Time in Coming, and They All Became Drowsy and Fell Asleep,” Father explained the reason why the bridegroom was a long time in coming as follows: “In this parable, the reason why the bridegroom was a long time in coming was to weed out evil servants and to give time to the virgins who just take their lamps without oil with them so that they can prepare oil.” They have only established five churches in 27 years. Can it be said that they have prepared their oil? Father said that oil is the faith inspired by the Holy Spirit, and the person who is moved by the Holy Spirit endeavors to preach and save souls. (Ref. Father’s sermon titled “Being Taken Hold of by Christ.”) Then what is their identity in those regards?
2. The reason the NCPCOG exists
It is no wonder that there exists the “NCPCOG” that denies the truth of Heavenly Mother.
In the time of the early Church, those who denied the fundamental teachings of Christianity appeared and hindered the gospel work; insisting that the resurrection had already taken place, they tried to destroy the saint’s hope for resurrection. So the Apostle Paul wrote that their teaching was like gangrene.
And there also appeared people who denied the absolute fact that Jesus came in the flesh, so the Apostle John emphasized that every spirit that does not acknowledge that Jesus came in the flesh is the spirit of the antichrist.
2 Ti 2:17-18 Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus, who have wandered away from the truth. They say that the resurrection has already taken place, and they destroy the faith of some.
1 Jn 4:2-3 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
3. Countermeasures for NCPCOG’s false insistences
Haga clic en los comentarios para leer las contramedidas para sus falsas insistencias.
- False insistence 1: Through the book “The New Jerusalem and the Bride: Explanation on Women’s Veil” published in October 1983, Father Ahnsahnghong Himself clarified that there is no Heavenly Mother. So, Heavenly Mother does not exist and the bride refers to the saints.
- False insistence 2: Three chapters from the book “The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life” were taken out: “Restoration of Jerusalem and the prophecy of the 40 years,” “Bring the truth into light through church history books,” and “I will send Elijah.”
- False insistence 3: The word “Elohim” was not used when Father was in this world. The general pastor of the Church of God made it.
- False insistence 4: Father Ahnsahnghong is Christ who came a second time. However, His name was not given to us as the Savior’s name, so we should pray in the name of Jesus even now. (The NCPCOG’s first church in Busan did not acknowledge Father as Christ who came a second time, but regarded Him as just a prophet. However, now they claim to acknowledge Father as Christ who came a second time, in their replies on the Internet.)