Christians are built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets. Therefore the foundation of faith should be in the early church.
The most important truth of the early church was God who came in the flesh. However, the people who did not accept this truth spoke against it and even the Jewish people persecuted habitually.
How can a man be God? The People who ask this question are the ones who believe God cannot be a man.
Let’s first solve this problem.
- Proverbs 8:22~30 The Lord brought me forth as the first of his works before his deeds of old; I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
When there were no watery depths, I was given birth, when there were no springs overflowing with water; before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, before he made the world or its fields or any of the dust of the earth. I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth. Then I was constantly[a] at his side.
I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence,
Proverbs was written by Solomon.
What kind of form was Solomon before he was born in this earth? We can confirm that Solomon was with God in Heaven and he was in a spiritual form not in a human form.
We can see that Solomon who was in a spiritual form came in a human form. Therefore a spirit can be in a human body.
Let’s see another example through Job.
Why did God say he has lived so many years? It’s because Job existed even before he was born in this earth.
In what form was Job before God created this earth? He was not in a human form but in a spiritual form.
Job, also, existed as a spiritual being in Heaven and was born as a human in this earth.
The cases of Job and Solomon are the typical examples that let us realize the origin of life.
Job and Solomon were spiritual beings in Heaven and came down to this earth.
Then why can’t almighty God come to this earth in the flesh?
Does it make sense to say that it is not possible for God when it is possible for us?
The ones who deny by saying that God who was in Heaven with us (Job, Solomon) cannot come as a human are foolish.
God who came in the flesh
- John 1:1~5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.
- John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
- John 1:8~13 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God ?children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
- 1 Timothy 2:4~5 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,
Through Job and Solomon, we can clearly see that God can come in the flesh. All the spiritual beings who were in Heaven came in the flesh. Therefore it is not strange for God to come in the flesh as a human. However, the ones who deny Christ insist that God cannot come in the flesh.
- Philippians 2:5~6 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature[a] God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
- Romans 9:5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised![a] Amen.
The main truth of the early Church is God coming in the flesh. However, people cannot accept it because of their fixed concept.
Just as we were spiritual beings like God and came in the flesh, also God can come in human form.
People who deny God coming in the flesh
Those who deny God coming in the flesh were the ones whom the early church had to be aware of.
- 1 John 4:1~3 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
The ones who do not let us believe God coming in the flesh are the deceivers.
If we are deceived by their words and deny God coming in the flesh, we cannot receive salvation in the end.
- 1 John 1:7~8 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all[a] sin. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
The 27 books of the New Testament testify about God coming in the flesh and the whole Bible is a record of God coming in the flesh.
The people who deny God coming in the flesh should also deny the existence of the New Testament.
The basic teaching and the topic of preaching for the Early Church was God coming in the flesh.
- John 10:30~33 I and the Father are one.” Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?” “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
The Jews stoned Jesus saying that God cannot be a man.
Were they the ones who did not believe in God? Because of their fixed concept that God who is spirit cannot come in the flesh, they could not accept Jesus Christ.
Instead, they committed a tremendous sin by crucifying their own Savior simply because the God whom they claimed to believe came in a human form.
Christ AhnSahngHong is the Second Coming Jesus who came to this earth according to the Bible prophecy.
Let us not become like the Jews who committed sin by denying God coming in the flesh and were destroyed 2000 years ago.
Please study the Bible prophecy correctly and receive the Savior so that you can be saved.