Let’s find out the arguments of the ones who deny Christ Ahnsahnghong are wrong.
The slanderers lie by insisting as follow:
“Ahnsahnghong did not fulfill the throne of King David. According to the prophecy, he has to keep the Passover from 1948 but since he kept it from 1964, he did not fulfill the 37 years.”
Let’s find out how this reasoning is untrue.
2000 years ago, did Jesus Christ keep the New Covenant Passover right after he was baptized at the age of 30? No.
According to the slanderers’ logic, it comes to a conclusion that even Jesus cannot be Christ because He didn’t fulfill the prophecy of spiritual King David. And the argument that Christ Ahnsahnghong cannot be King David because he didn’t keep the New Covenant Passover from the beginning is wrong.
For more understanding, let’s study about the prophecy of King David
- Hosea 3:5 Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the Lord their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the Lord and to his blessing in the last days.
In this verse, we have to come trembling to the Lord and to his blessing at God’s appointed time in the last days. In other words, if we do not seek King David in the last day, we will not receive God’s blessing of salvation.
Then who is the David that we must seek in the last days?
First of all, David is the second king of Israel around B.C 900. However the book of Hosea was written 250 years after physical King David died and we have to find David in the last days. Therefore, we can understand that this does not indicate the physical King David.
We can understand that this indicates the prophetical King David. Then who is the prophetical King David?
- Isaiah 9:6-7 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.
Here, a child and a son is Jesus. The Bible says that Jesus will sit on King David’s throne in the future. Let’s find out whether Jesus came and fulfilled the throne of King David.
- Luke 1:31 “You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.”
We can confirm that Jesus fulfilled the throne of King David. Let’s find out specifically what the prophecy about the throne of King David is and what the prophecy that Jesus had to fulfill is.
- 2 Samuel 5:3-4 When all the elders of Israel had come to King David at Hebron, the king made a compact with them at Hebron before the Lord, and they anointed David king over Israel. David was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned forty years.
David was anointed at the age of 30 and reigned over Israel for 40 years. This is the throne of King David and prophetical points that Jesus has to fulfill.
- Luke 3:21-23 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heave: “You are my son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry.
So the fact that Jesus began His ministry after being baptized at the age of thirty fulfills the prophecy of David becoming king over Israel after being anointed at the age of thirty.
He could have started this ministry as the Savior earlier, but why did he start at the age of 30?
Jesus Christ is the King David who preached the good news of the kingdom of heaven after being baptized at the age of 30.
Also, just like King David reigned over Israel for 40 years, Jesus has to preach the gospel for 40 years. However, Jesus only preached for three years.
- Luke 13:6 Then he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard. ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’
Since Jesus fulfilled the throne of King David for only three years, he needs to come a second time.
Then, what is the sign Christ should bring us when He appears again?
- Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
Christ has to appear a second time to fulfill the remaining 37 years of His ministry that were not fulfilled at his first coming.
- Isaiah 55:3 Give ear and come to me; hear me that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.
Through David, God will establish the everlasting covenant. What is the everlasting covenant?
- Hebrews 13:20 May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep.
The everlasting covenant is the new covenant Passover which was established by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Luke 22:19-20 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after the supper he took the cup saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.”
Whoever is baptized at the age of 30, fulfills the ministry for the remaining 37 years and restores the everlasting covenant Passover, he is the Second Coming Christ.
The one who fulfilled all these prophecies is Ahnsahnghong.
Therefore Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Christ who has appeared to save mankind in this last age.