It is wrong for Christ Ahnsahnghong to have had a wedding ceremony with Heavenly Mother who already had her physical family (Mt 5:32; Mk 10:12). Therefore, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are not Gods.
1. Christ Ahnsahnghong testified about Heavenly Mother
Christ Ahnsahnghong just testified that Heavenly Mother is the bride of the Holy Spirit, who is the source of the water of life. They never had a married life physically. In other words, the physical marriage life they insist did not even exist. Therefore, their insistence is nothing but a malicious lie that is wrong from the premise. The apostles had their wives who were spiritually their sisters (1 Co 9:5). If they do not distinguish the spiritual things from the physical things, they should say that the apostles committed sins of incest. Is that true? Answer it!
2. Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother existed before the creation
The Bible testifies that Heavenly Mother is God, who existed with Heavenly Father before the creation and created all things together with Him (Ge 1:1-27). In other words, the relationship between Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother is a spiritual relationship which existed before the creation, and not a physical relationship made on this earth.
Christ Ahnsahnghong testified about Heavenly Mother by revealing the spiritual relationship, and did not have a married life physically on this earth. Nevertheless, the slanderers make people misunderstand this relationship as a physical relationship, so that people cannot go to Heavenly Father and Mother.
3. False rumors to disrupt Christ
2,000 years ago, there was a rumor spread throughout the Jews, “Jesus’ resurrection is a lie because Jesus’ disciples stole His body during the night.” Can we say that Jesus was not resurrected and that He is not Christ, because of this rumor? Just like the Jews who were against God 2,000 years ago, today what they claim is a lie made up to somehow slander the gospel.
- Mt 28:12-15 When the chief priests had met with the elders and devised a plan, they gave the soldiers a large sum of money, telling them, “You are to say, ‘His disciples came during the night and stole him away while we were asleep.’ If this report gets to the governor, we will satisfy him and keep you out of trouble.” So the soldiers took the money and did as they were instructed. And this story has been widely circulated among the Jews to this very day.
4. False rumors to disrupt the Church of God 2,000 years ago
While the early Church preached the gospel, the Romans persecuted Christians without knowing the teachings of Christianity; they slandered the holy bread and wine ceremony as a religious worship of eating dead bodies, and criticized believers about calling each other “brother” or “sister,” with the imagination of incestuous unions. In other words, the Romans condemned the early Church as an immoral religious group that had to be criticized socially. Likewise, not knowing the teachings of the Bible, what they claim is identical to the slander of the Romans.
5. The Bible is the evidence that enables us to recognize Christ
Let’s look at the Bible without being wavered by a pun or rumors. Jesus said that the Bible testifies about Him, and He testified about Himself with the Bible (Jn 6:39; Lk 24:25-27). We can recognize Christ only through the prophecies of the Bible. Therefore, we should recognize Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who are the Spirit and the Bride, through the prophecies of the Bible.