Heavenly Mother, Please save my baby!

WMSCOG_1127

People called me  “a child without mother,” instead of my name. Some of my friends’ mothers told their children even in my presence, “Do not hang out with a motherless child.” I felt sad, but I did not miss my mom whom I had never seen.

Only after I became a mother of a child did I feel a big hole in my heart. I missed my mother who would have told me that I did a great job giving birth, and who would have hugged my child, saying, “How cute and lovely!”

Probably because of that, I became a child of Heavenly Mother as soon as I heard about Heavenly Mother at the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG). My husband, who hesitated to go to the Church of God (WMSCOG) together with me at first, willingly received the truth when I said to him, “I wish all my family to go to the kingdom of heaven together.”

By the grace of God, I started my life of faith without any difficulties. Somehow, however, I gradually became lazy. I preferred to rest at home or meet my friends than to go to Church. Naturally, the words of the Bible slipped away from my mind just like the tide ebbs, as time went by.

One day, my baby’s face turned pale and he could hardly breathe. The doctor said that my child needed to have emergency surgery because he had a heart disorder. As the doctor said that he would have to stick a needle into my baby’s heart and that the surgery could put his life in danger; it felt like someone had ripped my heart out of my chest. I heard the yelling of my baby outside of the emergency room. I called out to Heavenly Mother so many times in my mind.

‘Heavenly Mother, please . . . Please save my baby! Mother, please . . .’

A minute seemed like a year. The operation was over, and my baby was moved from the intensive care unit to the general ward in just a day; he showed remarkable recovery. At that time, I had nothing to say but “Thank You, Mother!”

When my child became ill, my heart was so torn. How much more heartbroken Heavenly Mother must have been when my soul was dying! Heavenly Mother feels the happiest when a child of Hers is found. However, She is very anxious and distressed until the child stands firm in faith, and She also feels so heartbroken while concealing Her pain over Her children who have not yet been found.

Now I strengthen my weak faith, pluck up my courage, and take a step deeper into the gospel. Although I am still lacking in many ways, I want to find my lost heavenly family members to please Heavenly Mother, praying hard and studying the words of the Bible diligently while always thinking of Heavenly Mother who sheds tears over Her lost children.

Heavenly Mother, You comforted me in all my troubles. However, I turned my eyes to the world, not knowing Your love and Your pain behind the scenes. Please forgive me! These words I am now going to say may not be enough to express my feelings for You, but I want to say, “Mother, thank You, and I love You!”

Did you like this? Share it:
We Cannot Know Unless We Give It a Try
Mother of Six Children

0 thoughts on “Heavenly Mother, Please save my baby!

• November 27, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Heavenly Mother has come to this earth to comfort us, whether we are in pain, suffering and hardships. Although we should also comfort Mother for Her sacrifice, She always comforts us in our time of need. It is always like children to look for help from another source when in actuality the source of all our help is right in front of us and always waiting to pour upon us Her grace and mercy. All thanks, praise, honor and glory be our Heavenly Mother and our Heavenly Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• December 17, 2015 at 12:57 am

The so called heavenly mother will not save your child. Only jesus of the bible can, not christ ahnsahong. Because the jesus of the bible and ahsahahong are diferent people because when daniel said on the clouds of heaven it was refering to his second coming not the first which this organization states and by doing so call the god of the bible a lier because you’re saying he got it wrong. But all is not lost there is still hope. The jesus of the word of god is not ahsahong and can forgive sins. For god (of the bible) so loved the world so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. How is this accomplished by faith in christ alone and not of works and not of ahnsahahong that calls the god of the bible a lier

• December 18, 2015 at 11:55 am

Oh, michael. So sad. You misunderstood the Bible too much. But that’s okay. Please humble you mind and read this line by line. Dan 7:13 is undoubtedly about Jesus’ first coming, because in the prophecy of Daniel it is written: “He was given authority, glory and sovereign power [a kingdom, KJV]; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him.”

Matthew and Luke wrote that Jesus was given all authority in heaven and on earth and a kingdom.

Mt 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.”
      Lk 22:29 “And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me,”

Please think about this carefully and do not follow the example of pharisees who rejected Jesus due to their stereotype. God bless you.

• December 23, 2015 at 3:28 am

So how was he rulling earth from living life in poverty not re and being falsely killed and crusifide?

Thosr verses doesnt support you. The only one i need to speak about is the luke one. Was he giving the (current at least) earthy kingdom to them?

The same warning turns back to you, and i will be careful, do not reject the jesus of the bible for another, because that is what you are saying and God bless you too, Tim if my age or younger but sir if not. Btw im 18.

• December 24, 2015 at 1:23 am

Hi Michael,

As I read your comments, I am inclined to ask you. In Revelation 2:17 Jesus testified that to those who are victorious he will give a White Stone with a NEW NAME written on it, known ONLY to those who receives it. As you seem to have biblical knowledge I am going to go ahead and assume that we have a common ground on the fact that the White Stone in the bible represents Jesus. I am curious to know then
    1. What is the New Name?
    2. When would we receive it?
    3. Why would it only be known to those who receive it? Who are those who will not receive the new name and Why?

I mean he is coming in a cloud and everyone will see him…Right? and why would we need a name anyway?
    Please bear in mind the point of my questions are not to argue, but instead to gain insight about your point of view.
    Thanks so much!