Preaching true word of God

Pictured by wmscog, Planting seedsThis happened when the outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease was causing quite a commotion all over Korea.

When I watched the news, I noticed that it was not only Korea that was suffering from anxiety because of those disasters. The whole world was suffering from natural disasters such as earthquakes, hail, unusual weather phenomena, as well as wars. I was seized by a strange feeling of fear.

Around that time, I met some people from Zion (WMSCOG). I usually looked at Christians in a negative way. But that day, I willingly made an appointment with them. I think it was probably their good and beautiful smile that made me so willing to meet them again.

A few days later, I met them again. They taught me about the Passover, through which God saves us from any kind of disaster. The words of the Bible were interesting and amazing, though they were unfamiliar to me. I was especially shocked when I studied about idolatry. It was very shocking to know that the cross and the statue of Mary that most churches have are idols. I had no doubt about the existence of God the Father and God the Mother, who lead us to heaven as the Saviors in the age of the Holy Spirit. Then one day, I found myself going to Zion frequently.

My husband wasn’t very happy when he found out that I was attending church. But that couldn’t stop me from preaching this good news to him. “Preach the Word in season and out of season.” This Bible verse kept lingering in my mind, so I preached what I had learned about the Bible to my husband, although I could not explain it fluently. However, he gave me a hard time for quite a while; it seemed that he did not know how eager I was to lead him to Elohim God. Then one Sabbath day, he was reborn as a child of God with an open heart. Tears rolled down my face. I was so thankful to God for blessing me to experience the joy of preaching.

Now I am preaching the gospel to my family and co-workers whenever I have a chance. Although I am not good at explaining the truth, since Heavenly Father and Mother are my strong supporters, I will continue to preach to them with eagerness. I truly hope to quickly find my brothers and sisters who will be willing to accept the truth, by diligently preaching the gospel with the love of Heavenly Mother.

EH Yun from Korea
Did you like this? Share it:
Mind of Gospel which resembles God the Mother
Communication makes family even stronger

0 thoughts on “Preaching true word of God

• July 7, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Right…Members of WMSCOG always stand out because of their smiling face and happy mood. I, too, was shocked when I studied about idolatry. By studying the Bible, I could get spiitual eyes from God.

• July 7, 2016 at 10:48 pm

This story really touched my heart. As children of God, we have a duty to find our lost heavenly brothers and sisters. So, I’m going to preach the good news more diligently to people who are still waiting for finding the truth!

• July 7, 2016 at 11:00 pm

How beautiful fragrance of Zion is !!this article reminds me of my first experience when I visited WMSCOG. For my case, I had received the truths from my co-workers. When I went to Church for the first time with them and got baptism after realizing God the Mother. Beforehand I didn’t know how important the baptism is to be children of God. Since that time, I have lived in peace receiving care of God. Give all thanks to God the Father n God the Mother.

• July 7, 2016 at 11:15 pm

God always protected us who kept the Passover. the power of Passover is truly amazing!

• July 7, 2016 at 11:23 pm

As we realize the truth of Elohim God through the Bible, we can not help being delighted. Because we can go back to the kingdom of heaven through the water of life God the Father and God the Mother give to us. Our spiritual parents, Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly Mother say that the good news must be heard by the whole world. Our spiritual parents really want to give the eternal life, the passover of the new covenant to take us to the kingdom of heaven.
    They really love us, Let’s realize the wondrous love through the Bible.

• July 8, 2016 at 12:52 am

I’ll also boldly preach the gospel whom I know. so I’ll find my sisters to obey word of God.
    I’ll preach the gospel end of World!

• July 8, 2016 at 3:38 am

When preaching, the most important thing is to have the love of Heavenly Mother deep down inside us.
    This is the most powerful arms. However, without love, even if I speak in the tongues of men of angels, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.( 1 Cor. 13:1)

• July 8, 2016 at 11:08 pm

God the Father and God the Mother is our strong supporters. When we believe the power of Elohim God and preach the gospel with the love of God, we can save all our brothers and sisters who will be willing to accept the truth and salvation from God. We can complete the work of redemption of God.

• July 10, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Heavenly Mother’s love makes sprout eagerness in our spiritual sister’s mind to save other people.
    The only way to save whole world is Heavenly Mother’s sacrifical love.
    I also will preach Mother’s love to peoples.